Studying at the Gym

mmanderr18
mmanderr18 Posts: 80 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm in college and last semester I found it really hard to balance going to the gym and studying.. among other things. I found this website www.studyblue.com which is SO great! It's free and you put in your college and your classes and can make flashcards for each class. From there, you can study them on your computer.. or, the best thing of all, use the free app on your itouch or iphone and flip through them at the gym. You click whether you got it right or wrong for each flashcard and it breaks it down into the ones you don't know very well and ones you do and makes you work more on the ones you don't know. Also, if there are other people in your classes on the website, their flashcards come up so you can save time by not having to make your own! You should definitely check it out if you have trouble bringing big books or notebooks to the gym to study.. it has helped me so much, the time flies when I'm at the gym and because of it I usually stay at the gym longer because I don't feel rushed to hit the library!

Just thought I would suggest it if anyone is in the same boat as me! :)

Replies

• MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    ooh i might look into that - i start uni on the 15th march and am gutted that i will possibly have to quit my current gym membership as i love it..but will be organising a new membership at the uni gym instead - flashcards sound like a great idea so will definitely give it a look :)
This discussion has been closed.