I dreamed about the island last night lol

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
So last night I went to bed early, cause I have the mother of all colds, haven't had one in over a year, I fell asleep quickly and dreamt about the island! I had a dream that there was a ship that took 10 people over, and all the people who had to beg to be taken lol, were in the water waving their arms yelling take me take me! I was in a jarjar binks halloween costume lol!! My sister in law who isn't even on mfp was wheeling her wheelchair down the dock yelling you forgot me, come back, come back. Then the baby woke up, when I went back to bed I tried so hard to start the dream up again, but no such luck lol!!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    So last night I went to bed early, cause I have the mother of all colds, haven't had one in over a year, I fell asleep quickly and dreamt about the island! I had a dream that there was a ship that took 10 people over, and all the people who had to beg to be taken lol, were in the water waving their arms yelling take me take me! I was in a jarjar binks halloween costume lol!! My sister in law who isn't even on mfp was wheeling her wheelchair down the dock yelling you forgot me, come back, come back. Then the baby woke up, when I went back to bed I tried so hard to start the dream up again, but no such luck lol!!!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    that's hilarious!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Dreamin' like a true MFP'er.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    :tongue: you know youre on MFP when.....

you dream of the discussion board topics:laugh:

thats funny
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is so funny!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Time for some therapy....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm actually leaving for an island (Jamaica) next week on vacation! :bigsmile: Hopefully none of that funny stuff happens to me! :laugh: But I'll be thinking about you guys while I eat all the food and drink.:drinker: I already know I'll gain weight, but I'll TRY to be careful.:ohwell:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'm actually leaving for an island (Jamaica) next week on vacation! :bigsmile: Hopefully none of that funny stuff happens to me! :laugh: But I'll be thinking about you guys while I eat all the food and drink.:drinker: I already know I'll gain weight, but I'll TRY to be careful.:ohwell:

SO JEALOUS!!!

I hope you have a great time, mon!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :tongue: you know youre on MFP when.....

you dream of the discussion board topics:laugh:

thats funny

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or when you start conversations with "Today on MFP..."
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh: