New Member...Hello

angelfish790
angelfish790 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! I hope to use this site to monitor my poor eating habits, and lose the freshman fifteen. I'm pretty active at home and during school, but just can't manage to keep track of what I eat. Mostly Chipotle gets the best of me. If you have any tips for eating healthy on a cheap, college students life style and income I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Replies

• Hey! I hope to use this site to monitor my poor eating habits, and lose the freshman fifteen. I'm pretty active at home and during school, but just can't manage to keep track of what I eat. Mostly Chipotle gets the best of me. If you have any tips for eating healthy on a cheap, college students life style and income I would appreciate it. Thanks.
  • Welcome aboard angelfish790:flowerforyou: I also, love Chipotle Steak tacos and even mentioning it now is making me salivate at the mouth LOL!! :tongue:

You are on the right path and joining MFP you will come across so many great people with great tips I believe there's no way for you to backslide into those ole' habits you have in college!

Again Welcome Aboard and Good luck!! :flowerforyou:

70715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.