Jillian's New Video-Ripped in 30. Anyone excited for it?

Options
So I see Jillian Michaels has a new video called Ripped in 30. Its 4 lvls!!! Comes out March 1st. I soooo cant wait to try it.

Just curious if anyone else will be trying it right away?

Replies

• ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Me! I can't wait to try it. I have so many workouts now but I can't help but want her latest. Plus I need something else that is super tough that will reduce me to a puddle on the floor.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am still working out the 30-day shed because I am still on level 1 with level 2 thrown in there once or twice a week. I will definitely check out ripped in 30 though. She is tough but gets great results.

4714135.png
  • mislove68
    Options
    Oh you should try lvl 3 its not that bad. Its more jumping but i think its not as hard as 2. just for a change give it a try :)
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I always hated Level2 more of Shred too.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    U know it!! mine is pre ordered already!!...cant wait.....:happy:
  • als0317
    als0317 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When you ladies start the video, post a review with some comparisons! :) I hope she's not just re-branding something identical to 30DS.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Have already pre-ordered it! Sending it to my friend in the States so she can send it to me in London!!! Very excited!
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    This is my concern as well--I have a few of her videos now and she reuses alot of the same moves. They're good moves, but I don't know that I need to keep buying the same ones.
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    CANT WAIT TOO
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I had no idea she had a new DVD coming out! I'll wait for feedback first before I purchase it. Like others have mentioned... if it contains a lot of the same moves in her other dvds than it wouldn't be worth the money for me;
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too! I have 8 days left of 30DS. I agree for some reason 2 was harder for me than 3 is!
  • mislove68
    Options
    I just watched a clip of it on Collage video and I only seen 2 moves from her videos. But i have not done them all. It looks alot more advanced. So cant wait!!