Grocery Shopping.

Options
So I would like to go grocery shopping in the next few days since we are running out of..well pretty much everything at my house. And I would like to start making meals rather than warming something up in the microwave for dinner when I get home from a workout. Can I get some suggestions on what to buy, but then what also to make with those ingredients?? I was thinking Taco Salad and Chili, warm stuff especially since with the windchill around here you could step outside and loose feeling in your toes!! I got a recipie online for mini Calzones that I made this past weekend and they were AMAZING! So I was hoping to get the ball rolling on some other super yummy meals. Thanks in advance for your tips!!! :drinker:

Replies

• janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I make turkey sloppy joes ... super easy ... Just brown a pound of ground turkey with salt, pepper and chopped garlic (if you like garlic), drain the meat (if needed) add two cans of diced tomatoes (I liked the fire roasted ones), heat to bubbling, cover and lower heat, simmer until the juice is evaporated. Even my BF the chef will eat it. You can serve it on any kind of bun or roll
  • knelson422
    Options
    I just posted some recipes at my blog - http://kristen-foodismyfriend.blogspot.com Hope you can use them. Good luck!!