Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
Four words..

Drive...

In...

Movie...

Theater...

That had to have been one of the best nights I've ever had- we had a dinner at a hibachi grill, and then drove a little further out of town to catch a double feature, which I watched snuggled up with the hottest man in the world- did a little snackin' (funnel cake!! No watching calories THAT week.. hee hee hee), a little smoochin':smooched: , and a WHOOOOLE lot of counting my lucky stars...

*sigh*

It was perfect.

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    Four words..

Drive...

In...

Movie...

Theater...

That had to have been one of the best nights I've ever had- we had a dinner at a hibachi grill, and then drove a little further out of town to catch a double feature, which I watched snuggled up with the hottest man in the world- did a little snackin' (funnel cake!! No watching calories THAT week.. hee hee hee), a little smoochin':smooched: , and a WHOOOOLE lot of counting my lucky stars...

*sigh*

It was perfect.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Four words..

Drive...

In...

Movie...

Theater...

*sigh*

It was perfect.

That sounds...JUST LIKE MY BEST DATE!!! :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    You two are adorable!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Awww. :smile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww.....and that was my best date ever too!!!!!!!!!.................

oh wait no I wasn't there....:cry:

lol you two are adorbale I agree!
    hugs!
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    Four words..

Drive...

In...

Movie...

Theater...

*sigh*

It was perfect.

You two are so cute!!! :tongue: I hope to find my Sweet Babboo soon!!:blushing:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Four words..

Drive...

In...

Movie...

Theater...

*sigh*

It was perfect.

You two are so cute!!! :tongue: I hope to find my Sweet Babboo soon!!:blushing:

When you least expect it Button....:wink:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    STOP IT YOU GUYS
    You are making me sick....in a good way :)
    Seriously, your date sounds great!!

Sad to say....booo-hoooo
    I don't think I've ever had a really great date
    I've been set up on blind dates and the 2-3 serious relationships happened when I was young and one thing led to another
    I have never ever ever been officially asked out...

Oh well, I am happily married now...so that's what is most important :)
    Kim
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :love: :love:
    Y'all are so cute. :happy:

Best date ever....My then soon to be husband took me up the Tram to Sanida Peak and treated me to the best dinner. It was so great to feel decadent and sexy and loved.

I was wearing peep toe shoes and a lady commented during our wait for the return tram that my toes should be freezing off in the 32 degree weather!! My guy turns to me and says 'Do you want my socks?'

:love: It was soo sweet!! The ladies all "awww'd" at that.....
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    STOP IT YOU GUYS
    You are making me sick....in a good way :)
    Seriously, your date sounds great!!

Sad to say....booo-hoooo
    I don't think I've ever had a really great date
    I've been set up on blind dates and the 2-3 serious relationships happened when I was young and one thing led to another
    I have never ever ever been officially asked out...

Oh well, I am happily married now...so that's what is most important :)
    Kim

Kim, that's incredibly hard to believe....I mean, you're an extremely pretty woman, you must have been the girl that everyone was to intimidated to ask out (She's so hot, she would never go out with me...)
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    My best date ever was my first date with my now fiance. We had been friendly and flirty for a couple of weeks and he asked me to a movie and dinner with him, I was REALLY excited but I woke up that morning feeling awful, very feverish, I could barely walk. I went anyway and pretended I was fine but by the time we got to the restaurant all I wanted to do was lie down. He ordered me some chicken soup and then some plain vanilla ice cream and he had the same, then he drove me back to his apartment and let me change into his big cozy sweater and lie down in his bed to rest while he rubbed my back. I knew I was in love after that night :blushing:
  • Manda86
    Options
    Another good one was the trip to the sandhills- the night sky in West TX is amazing, and we got to cuddle in the dunes underneath the stars and talk about everything and nothing... and do some more SMOOCHIN!! (can you tell I love the smooches?)

*happy sigh*
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    My best date ever was my 2nd date with my last hubby... He came to pick me up and I wasn't ready. He sat in the bathroom watching me put on my makeup. :laugh: No that wasn't the best part of it but it was something that I just adored :smooched:

Told me we were going to go out for dinner but wouldn't tell me where. He ended up taking me to Chicago where he had heard of this Blues Club where the patrons could get up and sing onstage with the band ot play with them if they played instruments. I was able to get up and sing with them... it was the best date I have ever had. :smooched:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think I just threw up in my mouth!
    gagola! :laugh: :laugh:
    Us married people out here REALLY don't need to hear about all this cutesy stuff!
    (glad you had a good time)

Have to say, nothing stands out as a great date.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Another good one was the trip to the sandhills- the night sky in West TX is amazing, and we got to cuddle in the dunes underneath the stars and talk about everything and nothing... and do some more SMOOCHIN!! (can you tell I love the smooches?)

*happy sigh*

Teehee, and then got ran off by the park rangers? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    smoochies!! That's pretty much the term my hubby and I used while dating...haha....
    The best date ended with lots of soochin under the stars near the water fountain in the city park..*bliss* it was right that moment that I just KNEW there was going to be a future with him......
    =o))))
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    My best date ever was my first date with my now fiance. We had been friendly and flirty for a couple of weeks and he asked me to a movie and dinner with him, I was REALLY excited but I woke up that morning feeling awful, very feverish, I could barely walk. I went anyway and pretended I was fine but by the time we got to the restaurant all I wanted to do was lie down. He ordered me some chicken soup and then some plain vanilla ice cream and he had the same, then he drove me back to his apartment and let me change into his big cozy sweater and lie down in his bed to rest while he rubbed my back. I knew I was in love after that night :blushing:

Now THAT is sweeeeeeeet =o)))
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Best date for me: A handsome Naval officer comes up to me in church (he was visiting as I had never seen him before) says his friends (whom I knew) told him to come here to meet me, and asked me out for coffee. During our coffee date, he told me the guy I was dating was a real jerk (he was, typical fighter pilot -- sorry to any fighter pilots out there that are not jerks) that I should break it off with him, and that he would make sure I was never lonely. I broke it off with the jerk (he really was a jerk) got engaged three months later, and married three months after that. We;ve been married for 26 years now!
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    One of my best dates ever was with my current SO. He took me out to dinner and told me he wanted me to order something completely different from anything I would normally get. Then he had me pick out something that I was sure I liked and he ordered it for himself so I could switch with him if I didn't like mine :laugh: . Other events that took place keep it on the top of the list too...but I'll keep them to myself :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Involved lots of alcohol & his check didn't bounce. boogiesmilie.gif

Good times.....good times.......:drinker: