yup it's that time again- My daily rant

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
Vent vent vent vent!!!!!!!

Just because I'm logged into Facebook or Yahoo it does not mean I want to chat. If you have something important to tell me- send it in an email and if I'm not busy I'll IM you. Period! I am so tired of being in the middle of something and having a chat window pop up. Ugh!

And while I'm at it- Christmas is over- take the damn decorations down! If you've been unable to take them down (DUE TO THE WEATHER) please STOP turning them on at night!!!

Thanks for reading!!

Replies

• oldscratch
    Options
    sorry bout the light....(my nose) lol
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Haha, very nice rant. Once upon a time, my family was one of *those* people who kept the Christmas decorations up to late January. I don't think it ever went passed that month. I've been spot on with putting them up before the holiday and taking them down accordingly. However, we never had much decorations outside anyway.

I agree with the "online/IM" thing. Especially if I'm on facebook. I've learned to just set the chat box to offline (to keep people from messaging me). Because honestly, sometimes you want to check it and get off.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I generally hide my status on FB anymore for that reason. If I want you to be able to chat with me anytime you want, then you have my phone number and you can text me. :laugh:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I erased all of my IM's..MSN, Yahoo, Xfire, Trillian, AIM because I can multitask but it was causing carpal tunnel syndrome WTH.
    Also leave my chat option on FB offfff. Send me an email people.