you want a 15 minute workout that works! click here...

shreddingit
shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
So Ive been doing 30 day shred for a while now, I have many more Jill dvds but I prefer to shred...
Recently I read a book by Jackie Warner, loved her and had to try her out, so I decided to pick up her 2009 dvd called
"personal training with Jackie" there are 5 circuits to choose from, 4 of them are 15 minutes long including warm up and cool down!! 1 is 40 minutes.
I did 1 of the 15 minute circuits on sunday and I still feel it in my hamstrings. not a lot of cardio mostly weights and legs, she had me doing sissy squats..they actually helped me run way better the next day...Im enjoying her.
So if you think you cant do 30 day shred look for Jackie!!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Will have to look into that thanks.

PS: I love your profile----I could not agree more with you!!!
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    How do I guestimate calories burned for Jillian's Shred video? I have done Slim in 6, and will try Jillian's today. But I wanna know what I am earning.
    Thanks!
    Sandy who wants to finally wear a little black dress
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    sounds awesome
  • love the tips!
  • shreddingit
    Will have to look into that thanks.

PS: I love your profile----I could not agree more with you!!!
    thank you!!
  • shreddingit
    How do I guestimate calories burned for Jillian's Shred video? I have done Slim in 6, and will try Jillian's today. But I wanna know what I am earning.
    Thanks!
    Sandy who wants to finally wear a little black dress
    well I use a HRM, after a good run I can burn 400+ calories on L2 or L3...if im starting off cold its between 200-300calories....:wink:
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Thanks! I weigh more than you, so I will also look at the Calisthenics- vigorous effort in the exercise section.
    sandy
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Thanks! I weigh more than you, so I will also look at the Calisthenics- vigorous effort in the exercise section.
    sandy

actually you should log the calories as Circuit training, general . i used my heart rate monitor and knew how many calories i burned doing the 30 day shred but I wanted to see how close it'd be to MFP. It was off by 2 calories :)
This discussion has been closed.