non scale victory!

Options
for me this is the most exciting accomplishment yet (physically speaking anyway)

as of yesterday i began to wish i had taken "before" shots of myself back in october, all my pics are pretty recent. the photo as belle was taken mid january and the others were taken yesterday.

so far on this journey i have shed almost 15 pounds as well as 3.5 inches off hips, 2 inches off waist, .5 inches off both arms, and 1 inch off my neck.

"if thats not the exciting part then just WHAT is she so happy about you say??"

WELL!

I have officially RECLAIMED MY JAWLINE! and if i do say so myself it's coming in quite nicely!
The best part is that since my face is starting to look nice and trim, people are seeing these "little" differences as BIG CHANGES and i'm starting to recieve compliments about my success! Just further motivation to keep going!

I had to share because this is as close as i can get to "shouting it from the rooftops" without disturbing the peace.

Replies

• kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awww awesome!

LOL @ "I had to share because this is as close as i can get to "shouting it from the rooftops" without disturbing the peace. "

Keep up the great work!! How motivating! :)
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am fairly excited about getting my clavicles back- I share your joy!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Good for you! Keep up the good work!!
  • helenamonks
    Options
    I saw the same thing! My neck and jaw are both thinner!!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    I saw the same thing! My neck and jaw are both thinner!!

**high five!!**
  • bigcoon103
    Options
    Awesome, great, feel happy for you, as they say, nothing feels better than thin and fit. Keep up the great job girl.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • HW2Hottie
    Options
    Very Nice!!!
  • Tinkerbell09
    Options
    Well done! I too know how you feel. It's great not having lots of fat around my face anymore!!! My chubby hamster cheeks are slowly disappearing!

xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!