My Candian Pals-HMR

ElizabethSami
ElizabethSami Posts: 67
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Okay i live in Canada(Etobicoke)and after nagging my husband he has finally bugged and agreed to get me a HMR. I've been searching online at sears and candian tire and they seem to ahve both the Polar and Garmin and the price seems to average around 111 to 124. If you know a better place....meaning cheeper them let me know to lol

TIA

Replies

• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    I bought my Polar F4 from SportChek for $119 and it was the best money ever spent!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Ever go to Buffalo?? That's what I'm holding out for. The ones I found at our Walmart were terrible and the ones at Running Room or any similar store were in the 300-400 range.
  • I bought my Polar F4 from SportChek for $119 and it was the best money ever spent!
    Oh really? i didn't know they sold HRM watch's. I've been looking for it everywhere but thought my only option was to get it online. I'll check that out at Yorkdale mall today. thanks.
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Heart Rate Monitor – Bowflex® Strapless is available to order online.. for about $80.. recommended thru P90X..thats with shipping!
This discussion has been closed.