What is your reward for reaching your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Grace76
    Options
    better health! Living the way I am supposed to live, enjoying my children the most I can. I know sounds corney--but I really am truly blessed to have found an easy plan that is making it easier for me to get to that goal.

I love this reward!!
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have never found any motivation to reward myself for reaching a goal....I figure if it's something I want I'd just eat it or buy it or whatever. Maybe if the reward was sponsored by someone else. Honestly, the reward I hope for is better health and to get off my BP and Cholesterol meds....I guess only time will tell.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    New wardrobe for sure.
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    A New Pair of Lululemon Yoga pants and/or A Lululemon Sweater. My Clothes will be sooo baggy so i wanna treat myself :)
  • safetyscott
    safetyscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sleeve tattoo for my left arm....got the right one done at my 1/2 way mark....8)
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Boob job then SHOP SHOP SHOP!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    some lipo and new boobs
    it wasn't my intention/plan but after 2 kids, breast feeding and loosing 25 pounds it took a toll...exc only did so much
    Just got my surgery on 2/1 and so far so good...

Kim
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    A tattoo and LOTS of lovely clothes!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Vegas trip! :)...ohh and maybe a Paul Smith suit...or 2!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've set lots of mini goals on the way- every 5-10 pounds, I get a back massage from the hubby, get a new exercise outfit, and once I've lost 30 pounds, am chopping off most of my hair to donate it and get a totally new hairstyle. Once I've reached my ultimate goal, the hubby and I might attempt "working" on baby #1!
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    First tattoo and depending on how things go, tummy tuck/boob lift.

Then bikini shopping!!
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    1st GW...my eyebrow pierced!
    UGW...tattoo on the side of my stomach!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    A great bikini. Vain, yes, but it will make me feel good to leek good.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    At first mine was a belly button piercing, but I ride horses and have teh fear it will get ripped out. So.... I am planning on getting a new swim suit and clothes. I havent bought a swimsuit since high school (that was 13 years ago!).
  • takingbackalison
    Options
    New girlier clothes =) I'm tired of wearing plain tshirts, zip-up sweatshirts, jeans and sneakers. I'm gonna look stylishhh!
    And my first bikini =) .... Not sure how I'll feel in one.. I've never been that naked in public haha so if that feels weird even with a thin body, then a monokini or tankini.. A 2-Piece- There we goooo lol
  • heatypablo
    Options
    I can't decide completely but I know it'll involve shopping and probably a trip. :smile:
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe, tattoos, some piercings, and a cruise or two. Ok.. so maybe not all at once LOL
  • Swilson87
    Options
    Man I need a gift. I have absolutely nothing to shoot for...lol. I thought about a cruise, but I've already got that planned so tummy or not, I'm going. Maybe I'll just concentrate of making sure I am "authorized to take my shirt off on the beaches. Not everyone should...lol
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    sexy black dress
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Sleeve tattoo for my left arm....got the right one done at my 1/2 way mark....8)

That would look awesome, go for it!