New here!

Options
I hope this will be just what I need! Been exercising lately and counting calories so I hope this boost of support will keep me motivated. I've done another weight loss program before that counted points and it really worked. Heard great things about this site. just wanted to say "Hi!"

Replies

• MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    Hi!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful website and it's addicting. LOL You will get lots of help here. Welcome. You can add me as your friend if you like.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Buongiorna Senorina, Come Stai. Welcome.
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • dawney0_4
    Options
    Hi,, I have just joined today as well.. The tools look really good and am looking forward to getting started. Need loads of motivation and i think MFP is the place to be. You can add me if you like.
  • lace0211
    lace0211 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is awesome! If you would like add me:) we can motivate each other!!
  • trishdoran
    Options
    Started in January - Just joined the Y yesterday. Hoping this site will help me keep on target - losing weight and gaining strength. :smile:
  • cecee27
    cecee27 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site! The people are AMAZING!
  • aja0071
    Options
    Hi Everyone *(My new fitness pals)

I am on my way to a new healthier, more enegertic me. I have gained over 60 pounds in the past year due stress, and other factors. I would love to lose my excess weight to be able to wear my old clothes and feel comfortable in my own skin. I know that I am still beautiful I just need some help in get my health back and active life style. Thank you pals for listening and hope to make great friends on the way. Love all Amber Jeannine
  • bellamia02
    bellamia02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for such warm welcomes! I can already feel the love :)