Saddlebags

Options
I need Help! I need some exercises that will get rid of my saddlebags, can anyone out there help me out?

Replies

• Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I do Pilates Leg and Butt Slimmer/Toner with Nicole Stewart 5x a week....works great! 2 weeks into it and I've noticed a HUGE difference. Check out http://www.exercisetv.com , thats where I get my daily workouts from!
  • kristiekay
    Options
    i like to do the exercises where you are on your knees and hands and then lift the leg back either straight leg or bent leg. some call it the donkey leg press. i would also try lunges and squats
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I have read that Brazil Butt Lift is awsome. I cant wait to purchase mine!!!
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I squat squat squat, and my eliptical. Mine are almost gone.:tongue:
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow, fast responses....... thanks everyone. I love the support I get here. Guess I will go do some squats LOL
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    My advice is get the 30 day Shred DVD... Jillian Michaels....She'll sort you out and its only a 20 min workout...you dont have to do it in 30 days either...trust me...this is the best advice you will get...(Sorry to be biased!)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Leg lifts, either done standing or lying on your side, and the abductor machine at the gym. And of course, lots of cardio!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mine are almost gone!! I've been doing lots of squats and running/jogging/and long high energy walks (like at 4.0 or 4.5 mph average). Thighs are always my problem area so I'm so thankful how they have shrunk so much!! Good luck! You can totally do it!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    yep, Brazil Butt Lift, Jillian or P90X...
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Ugh, these are my most hated part right now too!

I'm currently doing ChaLEAN Extreme and they're getting smaller. I'm thinking Brazilian Butt Lift may be my next purchase though!!