Why am I so tired?

Manbug
Manbug Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
This week is a crazy week for us. Last Saturday we went to get groceries. Well due to the panic of all the snow food was really hard to find on shelves at the store. So we bought all kinds of what I would call junk food. Chips, hot dogs, pancake mix, lunch meat. We bought things that we could find but it was also things that made us fat to begin with. I am feeling to very tired. All I want to do is sleep or just be lazy. I have no energy at all. Why is this? I am not really eating crazy and just pigging out so what is making me so very tired? Could it be all the sugar that is high in all this different food? I do know one thing for sure....This is I hope the last of the snow. And I hope that the stores will stock up on all their food because I plan on eating my healthy food again by this weekend to by Monday for sure! Thanks in advance.

Replies

• freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    hey there, im sure its the food..i find when i dont eat the healthy things im used to eating i feel horrible...bet when you get back to eating the healthy foods again you will feel better...good luck on your weight loss journey! :drinker:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    so many empty calories, that's why you're tired. Yep amazing how the body wants and craves good stuff to eat. Especially after you spoiled it with all the good stuff. :) I hope your snow melts soon. :)
  • I am tired a lot too. ALL the time. I usually go to bed at 7am. I struggle with depression, and I know that sleep is my escape.
    However, I also recently starting taking a B Complex vitamin, and I have found that I am less tired. I have also started exercising 3X a week, so that could account for the increase in energy as well. Note the time: 7:45!!
    You could be getting sugar highs and then crashing? That could maybe be why you're always tired.
    There is nothing THAT bad with hot dogs and chips! In moderation- right? I had some chips today and I was still (almost) within my caloric range.
    Hope this kind of helps?
    Ps- you could also be tired because of seasonal affective disorder- ??? maybe?
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Are you eating enough protien?
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    The more I add exercise, the more energetic I feel. I haven't really changed any of my eating habits yet. I just control the number of calories I consume. I do agree that it could be the foods, but it could also be TOM related, or it could be due to being stuck indoors for the past two weeks. I bet as soon as you're back to your regular eating and exercising habits, you'll get over this funk. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.