The best Turkey Burger..ever!!

Options
2»

Replies

• dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have a pack of ground turkey in my fridge and I had no clue what I was going to make! This will be perfect! =) thanks

Any substitutes for poultry seasoning? I have never heard of it but I have a lot of other spices!!
    Little salt pepper, garlic powder combo is good. Adobo is awesome. I make it a little different each time, see what takes your fancy as you make them.:happy:
  • dawnkitchen
    Options
    bump!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Ermm how much breadcrumbs and worcheshire sauce Tablespoon, teaspoon?
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Only 1/2 lb of ground turkey for four burgers? That seems a little light to me.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Yes they are good on the grill, just finished one mmmmm mmmmm good
  • sarahb225
    sarahb225 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jayd007
    Options
    The ex took everything, but lucky for me she did not take the beloved Turkey Burger recipe...YAY!! LOL This is the best turkey burger I have ever tasted. I sometime enjoy it bunless with some nice veggies or eat it as a sandwich dressed with a little avacado. I hope it will make you as happy as it made me. Since this was chicken scratch on a piece of paper I found in the kitchen drawer. I am not sure how many servings this makes, but if I recall she was able to make 4 decent size patties.

1/2lb Turkey
    1/3c onions
    1/2tsp canola
    1/2c bread crumbs
    1/2tsp soy sauce
    1/2tsp worcheshire sauce
    1/4tsp garlic powder
    1/2tsp poultry seasoning
    1/8tsp ground mustard
    1/8 tsp pepper
    dash of salt

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and shape in 4 decent patties. Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once until done.

Enjoy!! :tongue:

Thanks Mads1997 for pointing out the error in my post! This is the correct measurements. Enjoy!