Peanut butter!?

Options
2»

Replies

• seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter & Co either Dark Chocolate Dreams or White Chocolate Wonderful. Same cals as most PBs but a little less fat and sodium, but not by much. But I just discovered it and I love it!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Naturally More Omega-3 Flaxseed peanut butter. Sounds gross, but it's pretty good! Lower in fat and sodium, a tad lower in calories, and nothing icky added to it. And costs the same as regular peanut butter.
  • nmccabe33
    Options
    I eat the Simply Jif (low sugar/sodium) on a low fat graham cracker when I want a delicious treat.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My peanut butter addiction is as bad as my M&M addiction. :sad: The difference is peanut butter is very good for you. :bigsmile: Just have to keep tabs on how much you eat! :grumble:
    There is a product on the market called PB2. it's real peanut butter but in powder form with almost all the oils removed it is about 45 calories in 2 tablespoons. Big difference huh? :love:
    PB2 is a good product to use in smoothies and add to hot cereals, etc. Not so hot to just eat on raw veggies though. :noway:
    I opt for a reduced fat peanut butter or the all natural kind. :bigsmile:
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I use Skippy reduced fat or I grind my own peanuts at Whole Foods and spread just 1 TBS (90 cals) on a rice cake. Awesome, satisfying, crunchy, salty, sweet snack! You really don't need to use 2 TBS to get the flavor. Even adding 1 teaspoon of whole fruit jelly does the trick on top!
  • newnicole
    Options
    PB2!
    Sorry I haven't posted the information
    I found my at a HyVee in the organic/nut section
    It has only 45 calories per serving and 1 gram of fat and 4 grams of protein
    its amazing and try the chocolate flavor too!! :)