It's P***ing me off! -Wii Fit

Belle_Fille
Belle_Fille Posts: 469
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
The plank, how in the hell do I get the stupid dot to stay in the middle of that grid thing? i keep trying and my b/f is starting to make fun of me, saying it looks like im humping the floor! which only makes me laugh, then i cant even finish the position, which is only making me more mad.

i cant get that stupid dot in the middle of that grid to save my life
i KNOW im doing it wrong. clearly. but its killing my back as well.

Replies

• vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    i'm slightly off center but don't have an issue. I hold the board with my hands forearms ont he board and i have to wear sneakers otherwise i'm not as steady. I have progressed to the longer versions but I have a much much harder time holding it steady for those
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    I feel more of the pressure in my arms. I think its working. My problem is i shake, or i cant do it straight..I am looking down at the floor and cant see myself holding the dot.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    I haven't tried this one yet but I think I will try tomorrow. I need to work on strength training really bad!
  • any helpful or relevant input?!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    You might not get any now!
  • mumma2boyz
    mumma2boyz Posts: 109 Member
    The plank is one of the most difficult core exercises you can do. Stick wtih it. Each time you do it, the red dot should become more centered and steady. It also helps not to focus on the dot for a couple work-outs.....focus on your form: pull in your abs, squeeze your buttocks! HAVE FUN!
This discussion has been closed.