Wanted: Inspiration

Options
Hello Everyone :) I've been using myfitnesspal for a few weeks now and love it!! With that being said, I'm the type of person that is all in with everything I do...atleast at first. I'm hoping this time is different. I have two children, a 4 year old and a 10 month old, I'm doing this for them as well as myself and my husband. I need some support..any friend requests would be welcome to help keep me on track.

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    welcome---good luck!!!
  • ajm012
    ajm012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am looking for support as well.....weight is a difficult challenge but I know you can overcome the temptations. Please let me know and I will encourage you to press on! :smile:
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    welcome aboard,,, i added you as a friend :smile:
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here! You will find great people and lots of support! I friended you too!
  • hotllamarama
    hotllamarama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I'll add you as a friend too. I just started this a few weeks ago also.
  • TNM1976
    TNM1976 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looks like we are looking for the same thing. I'm Trisha, married, full time working Mom of 3 kids (5yrs -3yrs-16 months). I lead a very busy life with little room to take care of myself. I'm trying to make this My Time!
  • sharedpromise
    Options
    It's always good to have support.. I've been on myfitnespal for a week now and love it!! It really gave me a perspective on how fast calories and fat add up in food, honestly I'm lucky I didn't gain more weight than I did. The first couple of days were very hard to keep my calories and fat within the guideline set, but now it's easier. Eating out is the killer, even if I'm being more conscious about it. Anyway I have 3 kids myself and realized without really knowing I added weight and I really want to be healthy. Take care and keep up with your program.