Anybody tried Ally?

Options
Has anyone tried Ally for weight loss?

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Yes. It significantly lightened my wallet.
  • alysen2012
    Options
    I have i didnt like it. I rather diet the right way instead of taking a pill. If you eat right and excerise the weight will come off slowly but it will stay off.
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I heard it really works but you spend the majority of the day on the toilet. It purges your body of any fat you put in there so if you eat one bad thing you'll be paying for it.
  • alysen2012
    Options
    I heard it really works but you spend the majority of the day on the toilet. It purges your body of any fat you put in there so if you eat one bad thing you'll be paying for it.
    \

This is true when i did it i was running to the bathroom every ten seconds, well it seem like that.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Drugs are bad, mmkay?
  • HW2Hottie
    Options
    It will work, a LITTLE, not alot. It will block some of the fat in the food, however, you will experience an oily discharge and will be VERY gassy. The gas that you have will also stain everything ORANGE. I am trying to explain without being graphic but I hope you get the point. Pants will be ruined. Don't do it. Not worth the money for the pills OR the money you will spend replacing clothes. I only lost one more pound per month than I did without it when it first came out.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ladyhawk00
    Options
    Drugs are bad, mmkay?

:laugh: :laugh:

LOVE this!
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Thanks Mr. Mackey! :laugh:
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options

awww poor wallet! :))
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    Yeah. I remember when Alli first hit the market, and I stood in line to buy the first over the counter weight-loss drug approved by the FDA. For some reason, I didn't have a true understanding of butt leakage before I started taking the drug. I'm the kind of guy that has to experience something before I have a full grasp of the situation. Anyway, I had been taking the drug for a month with no problem, and ended up being invited to a little party where they were serving the juiciest, most succulent steaks on the planet. All I know is I didn't quite make it home before I had my own little oil slick in the driver's seat of my car. It was hell on earth getting crappy oil out of my driver's seat, but I did. After that, I realized Alli wasn't the weight-loss drug for me.
  • ladyhawk00
    Options
    Yeah. I remember when Alli first hit the market, and I stood in line to buy the first over the counter weight-loss drug approved by the FDA. For some reason, I didn't have a true understanding of butt leakage before I started taking the drug. I'm the kind of guy that has to experience something before I have a full grasp of the situation. Anyway, I had been taking the drug for a month with no problem, and ended up being invited to a little party where they were serving the juiciest, most succulent steaks on the planet. All I know is I didn't quite make it home before I had my own little oil slick in the driver's seat of my car. It was hell on earth getting crappy oil out of my driver's seat, but I did. After that, I realized Alli wasn't the weight-loss drug for me.

:laugh: This is like a train wreck... I don't wanna know, but I can't look away. :sad:
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Drugs are bad, mmkay?
    Totally heard Mr Mackey's voice. Mmkay.