My posts on my fitness pal not getting posted to facebook.

Options
My exercise hasn't posted to facebook since Sunday. I have everything set to autopost so I have no idea what the problem could be. I wondered if anybody else is having this problem.

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    They were having glitches, but today they posted on their Facebook page that they got it fixed. You need to go in and re-authorize the app from your MFP homepage.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Clearing your cookies and reauthorizing fixed the problem for me.
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I did everything they said to do and mine still isn't posting to FB..... grr. I'm doing it manually until they fix it, my FB peeps keep me motivated just as much as MFP and this is a serious disappointment on here. :(
  • paulagabay
    Options
    thanks everybody for your responses. It posted my earlier exercise but then I posted an exercise that I didn't do just to see if it would post but it didn't. I guess it doesn't want me to do any additional exercises for the day LMAO. It is frustrating but it is better to laugh than be pissed off which will drive me to the junk food. At least it is posted some of it. I deleted cookies and reset it for facebook but it didn't post. Hopefully facebook will fix its cliches with this site because it does keep me motivated.