Calorie Exchange?

Options
AKH137
AKH137 Posts: 8 Member
Ok...here's what I'm wondering. I'm still new at this and trying to figure some stuff out.

The other day I had a bad day and ate too much to make up for it. (Bad idea...I know.) I was approximately 100 calories over my daily alotted amount after exercise.

My question is: If I went about 100 calories under my alotted calorie amount, would that make up for it? The way this system works is by calculating the amount of calories reduced each week, right? So if had a very reduced calorie day, could that balance out an over-amount calorie day?

68554.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• AKH137
    AKH137 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok...here's what I'm wondering. I'm still new at this and trying to figure some stuff out.

The other day I had a bad day and ate too much to make up for it. (Bad idea...I know.) I was approximately 100 calories over my daily alotted amount after exercise.

My question is: If I went about 100 calories under my alotted calorie amount, would that make up for it? The way this system works is by calculating the amount of calories reduced each week, right? So if had a very reduced calorie day, could that balance out an over-amount calorie day?

68554.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Don't do anything. I've gone over my daily intake a couple of times and then went back into my regular routine and still lost weight for the week -- it surprised me but I didn't make a habit of it. Don't under eat just because you slipped up the day before.