Jillian Michael 30 day shred question

misskimlilac
misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I am starting on my second round of the 30 day shred but had a thought and was hoping for some input.

After cycling through the whole program once now do you think it is better to follow the program 10 days of each level or do you think I might get some added benefit from doing L1, then L2, then L3, then L1....etc... so each level every 3 days? Or do you think there is a science behind the 10 10 10 method?

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    congrats on getting through all three levels! GREAT work! that is hard to make happen!

as far as your question goes...i think it all is up to you...

you may want to switch it up by trying a new challenge - the JM 30 day slimdown challenge incorporates 3 of her DVD's including the shred and gives you specific DVD's to do each day. i started it and never finished it so i am back on week one.

the DVD's are about $9 each or i believe you can get them off On Demand or something. google the slimdown challenge if you want. there should be a specific page that you can download and print the 30 day schedule.
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    You can try combining them to add to the challenge. They are really only 20 minutes long so a person can do two.
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    so you've already done level 3? Oh man im not sure! its all up to you and what you prefer doing honestly! either way, your still doing good and getting a kick butt workout in. I have the dvd and do it sometimes but i switch it up. I personally would switch up the levels thru out the week.. level 1 one day, level 2 another and so fourth just to get different workouts and work different muscles. Its good to switch up your workouts everyday and what not and def to beat boredom! Whichever way works for you, thats all that really matters
  • i was wondering that too. I am just finishing lvl 3 this week. i picked up no more trouble zones so i have something else to do.

Not sure what i will do yet.
This discussion has been closed.