HI

Kellyshyanne2011
Kellyshyanne2011 Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Let's get ripped!

I really love this program...it helps a lot. I am always on the go so having it on my phone is amazing as well. Like to keep track of my calorie intake, sugar, fiber, protein and of carbohydrates.

I work part time, go to school full-time and a full-time mom of 1 daughter who is 10 years old.

I want to get to 145 sometime this year. I am in no rush...just want to look better about myself. My boyfriend is super...supportive with everything. He thinks I look great already...but he knows the weight I want off really bothers me so he stands with me and pushes me to my limits while working out together.

I have never been 215 in my life...that is where I started and now I am 181 and counting down. I am thinking about hiring a personal trainer...to shake up my routine. I have down all this weight loss myself...without a trainer. If you put your mind to it...you can do it.

I eat about 5 meals a day...small ones. I keep a lot of food in my car because I am so busy. I DO NOT eat fast food, nor drink soda. Those are two evils that you need to get rid of if your in it for the long run. Soda especially, though fast food may say it's healthy trust me it is not. Plus you will save a lot of money if you plan ahead. Just take one day out of the week and plan your meals.

Another thing...I have fell in love with is protein shakes...this one is great tasting I PROMISE. My boyfriend has tried everything and nothing tasted well without adding something to it. Here's the brand Syntha-6 lean muscle which you can find on bodybuilding.com. I am sure you are thinking...I bet it tastes gross.....I promise it doesn't especially the cookies n cream...you buy one of the shaker bottles and add milk (SKIM) and shake it up. It is good stuff...if you have a sweet tooth because it tastes like a cold milkshake...except without the ice cream. I do not drink these every night only 3x a week.

Well I hope I helped someone out there...if you need something I might know...just ask. I am a fitness freak...! Though I do fall of the band wagon at times when I see chocolate...temptations!
This discussion has been closed.