Exercise

trudy45
trudy45 Posts: 83
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok so I have no dance class tonight and have went over my calories as i am not feeling too well and had a treat that i really shouldnt have and now I am beating myself up about it but sure its done now, but do you have any suggestions of any light exercise that would bring those calories down?

Replies

• championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Put on some upbeat music & dance, or just running in place.:wink: This is a journey and healthy lifestyle your seeking, celebrate the successes & forget and learn from your set backs!:smile:
  • do you have OnDemand with your cable tv? if so, check out the health & fitness - exercise tv section! TONS of options there. i think you can actually find the workouts online too... http://www.exercisetv.tv/
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Dance class will use up some calories so don't beat yourself up. Walk up and down some stairs if you think you won't use up enough calories in dance. But if you go over just a little it's not going to hurt you in the long run if you don't make it a habit.
  • lady_t
    lady_t Posts: 16
    Jumping rope, push-ups, and jumping jacks...

Don't beat yourself up for going over either. A "treat" day is necessary in the big scheme of things! I've gone over a few times, but when I complete my daily entry it's usually not as bad as I thought. Additionally, you can always make-up any overages in eating with exercise within the next couple of days. For me, it's fuel for my fire!!
  • thanks very much guys, i dance 3x a week, hopefully 4 within the next few months, and i have had calories left over all this week, so this is the first day i have went over, so just want something that i can do to bring the calories down a bit! thank you :) xxTrudy
This discussion has been closed.