SAD NEWS!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Yes, Crystal is just getting a glimpse of what it's like to be banksed!!! :laugh:

oooo yeh... everyone now wants to be banksed! :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Yes, Crystal is just getting a glimpse of what it's like to be banksed!!! :laugh:

Kisses everyone. You feel that? That's me, gently beginning to rock the boat. :devil:

:laugh: u have been missed
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    oh how quickly they forget. :tongue:

But thanks ladies! I appreciate the sentiment!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    oh how quickly they forget. :tongue:

But thanks ladies! I appreciate the sentiment!

just rock gently cuz I get seasick :sick:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Ooh Ooh, can I get Tammed? That sounds fun! :embarassed:

Sorry Tam, I couldn't resist!

Apparently all it takes is a box of Golden Grahams....

*Gasp*.....what kind of girl do you think I am???

The kind that REALLY REALLY like Golden Grahams? :indifferent:

Well..yes, you got me there J....I do like them.....I like them A LOT!! :wink: :wink: You would be surprised at what a box of Golden Grahams can get a fella!

But YOU, are more into the many CheeriO's......correct?? :wink: :wink:

Teehee, maybe Manda is....
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    I wanna get BANKSED!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I started back at work today and MFP is blocked (they block just about everything!!!)

I am soooooo sad!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

This means I will only be able to get online in the evenings when I am home. I will miss all of the fun throughout the day. :frown:

I swear I am seriously depressed about this!!! :grumble:

I miss everybody already!:cry:

-poor lonely Ty- :ohwell:

Are your ears ringing? I was just talking about you! Well, that totally sucks. Why didn't you mention this to your boss prior to going back to work? Didn't you lay down the demands? 1297.gif
    SHEESH! Ya know, I totally feel abandoned now. 2157.gif
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

google proxy servers and do wah??? lol dude you are way over my head...and i though i was smart! :ohwell:

LOL :bigsmile:

You forgot the "t" in "thought"...You thoughT you were smart... :tongue: I couldn't help but point that one out...:wink:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options

google proxy servers and do wah??? lol dude you are way over my head...and i though i was smart! :ohwell:

LOL :bigsmile:

You forgot the "t" in "thought"...You thoughT you were smart... :tongue: I couldn't help but point that one out...:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Ty google "proxy servers" you can proxy your machine to the internet and get out I bet. I'm smarter then your IT department. Muhuhuhahahahaaaaa! Just don't let em catch you doing it.

"Oh, we have ways of dealing with people like you!"

That's what 15 years in IT and 7 as a Sr. Network Engineer will do, teach you that there is ALWAYS a back door in computers. You want security, unplug your machine, lock it up, and pull the power. That's the only security you can get!

Hey Banks, how long did it take you to figure out how to spell Muhuhuhahahahaaaaa! :devil:

(or is that a word in your everyaday vocabulary???)
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Ty google "proxy servers" you can proxy your machine to the internet and get out I bet. I'm smarter then your IT department. Muhuhuhahahahaaaaa! Just don't let em catch you doing it.

That's what 15 years in IT and 7 as a Sr. Network Engineer will do, teach you that there is ALWAYS a back door in computers. You want security, unplug your machine, lock it up, and pull the power. That's the only security you can get!

ok lets try this again with a proper quote.,

Hey Banks, how long did it take you to figure out how to spell Muhuhuhahahahaaaaa! :devil:

• banks1850
    Options

ok lets try this again with a proper quote.,

I think it was the first word I ever spoke. I'll have to check with my mother. LOL! I learned it early.:glasses:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I think it was the first word I ever spoke. I'll have to check with my mother. LOL! I learned it early.:glasses:

You mean your father, don't you Banks?

You know, your father--Dr. Evil!!!

dr-evil-linux-1.jpg

Edited--shoot!! Can't get the dang photo to embed. Oh well.. cut-n-paste it anyway.

edited--Got it! I think!
  • banks1850
    Options

You mean your father, don't you Banks?

You know, your father--Dr. Evil!!!

dr-evil-linux-1.jpg

Edited--shoot!! Can't get the dang photo to embed. Oh well.. cut-n-paste it anyway.

edited--Got it! I think!

LOL! no no, my FASHHHER
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Drat!! I've never been banksed!! :angry:

Let's see.....

Baby got back.........check!
    The floppy girls are hoisted in a super suspension bra......check!
    Breath check........thud.gif

Nevermind.....embarrassed.gif
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Drat!! I've never been banksed!! :angry:

Let's see.....

Baby got back.........check!
    The floppy girls are hoisted in a super suspension bra......check!
    Breath check........thud.gif

Nevermind.....embarrassed.gif

An image now permanently burned into my brain.....check! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

An image now permanently burned into my brain.....check! :laugh:

Shocking I was never real popular with the fella's, huh?? :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I use https://www.scoobidoo.net for myspace. I can get on MFP though. A little slow but works :wink: