In need of a kick start - again!

Options
Hi all.

I'm reasonably new to myfitness pal. I started after New Year weighing 15st 2lb. Last week I weighed in at 14st 6lb and was very pleased with myself. However I've had a couple of work doo's this week and have relapsed into the old - "I dont care" mode. I need a kick up the back side to get me motivated again. Anyone out there willing to take a "gentle" swing??? :wink:

Replies

• anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ok. Swift "gentle" kick coming your way. :devil: you can do this.! So much support here. Will help keep you on task. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here...remember that :wink:
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Another swift kick! Get on the ball and don't fall off. You'll be glad you did.

also...whats an ft?
  • niallse
    Options
    Thanks! I need to hear that. I do care of course, as we all do, but somethimes we all need a bit of encouragement! :-)
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Remember that no-one can do this but you. If you want it, you have to go for it. There is nothing wrong with having an occasional I don't care day... but then you have to get back on the horse. Remember that all that salt, sugar, and additives are addicting... and it's like crack to the recovered crack-head. When you get a taste it's hard to stop; but if you keep it in perspective, and remember that it's just food, you can do it!
  • niallse
    Options
    Thanks Guys. You are all doing soo well. Kami- 77lb ! Thats just nothing short of fabulous.

Thanks for the messages!

KadieA - you ask what a ft is ? If taken from my profile probobly my height - 5feet 10 inches - (178cm) otherwise not sure :ohwell: