New Member!

Maraposaunika
Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I am Rachel, and a new member to this! I find it really helpful to track my food and my exercising. I am basically trying to tone up, and lose some "love handles" and flab... I am going on my first vacation in August (to Florida and North Carolina) and am hoping to look bathing suit ready, and just maintain a healthy lifestyle from now on. I am going to be working out 6 times a week, cardio and weights. The only thing I am having problems with is foods... I get sort of bored eating the same things everyday, and try to mix it up a bit, but it's is difficult sometimes. Anybody know of any good recipes?

Replies

• Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    Hi, I am Rachel, and a new member to this! I find it really helpful to track my food and my exercising. I am basically trying to tone up, and lose some "love handles" and flab... I am going on my first vacation in August (to Florida and North Carolina) and am hoping to look bathing suit ready, and just maintain a healthy lifestyle from now on. I am going to be working out 6 times a week, cardio and weights. The only thing I am having problems with is foods... I get sort of bored eating the same things everyday, and try to mix it up a bit, but it's is difficult sometimes. Anybody know of any good recipes?
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Rachel! Try looking in the the Recipe board - great recipes there!
This discussion has been closed.