how easy myfitnesspal is to use

KSundgren
KSundgren Posts: 1
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
My boss just told me about this site. WOW! I am very excited. I find it so easy to use. I hope to be part of this site for a long while. Thank you! This is the first time I feel I have hope.:smile:

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    welcome and good luck
  • Corismom
    Corismom Posts: 23 Member
    This is the most amazing site, and has given me so much motivation!! I love the food and exercise diary...and would use it for that alone...but then the message boards are such an amazing inspiration!

Check out the success stories message board...that will give you all the motivation you need!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    this is an awesome site. and the people are so amazing with their encouragement and inspiration. good luck and welcome to the site. feel free to friend me.
  • My boss just told me about this site. WOW! I am very excited. I find it so easy to use. I hope to be part of this site for a long while. Thank you! This is the first time I feel I have hope.:smile:

i love this site ! calorie counting is the only thing that has worked for me, i have carried notebooks around for years writing down what i eat, this is so much easier
This discussion has been closed.