30 Day shred

Options
Has anyone tried this? I want to add a workout video in the morning before work, I normally go to the gym but I am having a hard time waking up earlier to get a 40 min work out in. I work out at the gym 2 days a week and 3 days a week I do Tae Kwon Do.
Any input on this 30 day shred video would be helpful!

Replies

• HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    We have a group getting together to do this.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/171006-30-day-shred-motivation-thread

This seems to be a VERY popular video on this site. I bought it last night and am beginning it tonight.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred! Don't be fooled into thinking its easy because its only 20 mins, it really kicks butt!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love it!!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Love it. Don't have a lot of time to workout. I can do this in the morning and get going. I'm starting level three tomorrow.
  • laura4410
    laura4410 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 25 and already planning round two! What a great workout and the length is motivating enough to do it every day! I highly recommend it! I look forward to buying more jm videos!
  • amandakay23
    Options
    Today I did day 6 of level 1, and I have been doing it in the morning before work. It is a crazy butt kickin work out and I sweat to death which kinda stinks since I am in the habit of showering at night...but I am enjoying doing it in the morning!
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    I'm doing this and I am a complete beginner to exercise. It IS difficult, you WILL have sore muscles, but I LOVE it. I don't understand what it is, but I guess there is something about this DVD that makes you committed to see it through to the end. I've just completed day 4 of level 1 and I can't wait for tomorrow to complete day 5. It's strange...

Also the pain is a good pain, it isn't excruciating in any way, just a little annoying...

All in all, I highly recommend it. It's a brilliant mix of strength training, cardio and ab work all rolled into one that you can do in 27 minutes a day (including warm-up and cool-down)

Hope this helps!
  • anniepants1
    Options
    I just completed day 5 level 1 and LOVE IT! Haven't measured yet, but my pants are definitely looser. Can't wait to see the results when the full 30 days are done. It's not easy, but worth it, and, it's only 20 minutes!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loved it. I lost 10.6lb in 30 days and inches all over. It jump started my weight loss journey! She definitely kicks your butt..do not hesitate, get the DVD!
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    How do you add the 30 day shred to the exercise for the day?