workout

Options
I am planning to watch what i eat and stay at 1200 cals a day for 2 weeks with no excercise ,what say? have been working out a lot since long .... was eating at 1200 or a lil more with no loss in weight diary is public..... am i making a good decision here ? advice ...

Replies

• Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I know it sometimes sux to exercise, but if u want the weight to come off, sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do. Even if u walk around the block twice a day or around ur office a few times, thats sill better than nothing! Sometimes I over do it with the exercise, but I am also averaging 4lbs a week vs 2lbs lost like the site WANTS u to do. Everybody and every BODY is different. U have to do whats right for u...
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I know it sometimes sux to exercise, but if u want the weight to come off, sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do. Even if u walk around the block twice a day or around ur office a few times, thats sill better than nothing! Sometimes I over do it with the exercise, but I am also averaging 4lbs a week vs 2lbs lost like the site WANTS u to do. Everybody and every BODY is different. U have to do whats right for u...

My diary is also public if u would like to view it!
  • Jessicat9
    Jessicat9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You have to excersise. It's the most healthy way to loose weight. Plus you get to eat more!
    Yes it's tiring and yes sometimes you can't be bothered but you know what, you basically saying you can't be bothered to get healthy! Just go fo a walk or a run or go swimming! Best thing for you!
  • vaavamom1
    vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    thanx for the response .... I will EXCERCISE ...... i just so badly want to lose 20 lbs .. :sad:
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I had a problem where over the last week or so I havent been able to exercise because Ive been ill with anaemia and my weight loss has dropped from roughly 2-3lbs a week just down to 0.6lbs last week so if you can exercise then I would certainly encourage it!