Hip Hop Abs?

Sporty98
Sporty98 Posts: 320 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone else used this program? I need some advice:

I bought the program, and used it today. I barely raised my heart rate.....The first segment is the "Fat Burning Cardio", and I did that one....Twice! I doubled the program so that I could burn some calories, and I still only burned 312 calories!

I am wondering if the program will get harder? If not, are there ways that I could modify it to make it harder? I'm also wondering if my heart rate will increase after I learn the routines and moves and can "get into" them a bit more....?

Any thoughts from fellow Hip Hop-ers would be great!

Replies

• HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    I did this program a while ago and remember it was being more of a 'fun' workout. Not sure what my calories burn was though. I am sure the more you learn the routine, the more calories you will burn. You also could get the weighted gloved from turbo jam, that would add an element.

Have fun with the tilt, tuck, tighten!
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 320 Member
    Great idea! I'd like the weighted gloves anyway....so I'll order those!

Did you find a big difference in your measurements after you did the program, Holly?
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    I never did the whole program. When I was a beach body coach unordered the showcase pack that had a had dozen programs (turbo jam, power 90, hip hop abs, yoga booty ballet, p90x, slim in 6). so I just focused on pushing pay every day, no matter the program. I fell in love with turbo jam though. But not worrying about calories, just moving for 45 minutes everyday, I dropped like 8 pounds I think.
This discussion has been closed.