Mother's Day gift ideas

Options
NoAdditives
NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
I need some ideas for Mother's Day gifts for my mom and grandma, and maybe my mother in law. Last year I made scrapbooks with pictures of my daughter, but this year I want to do something a little different. I want to incorporate pictures of my kids to keep it personal. My daughter also steals the camera to take a lot of pictures and I'd like to use some of those as well. She takes some pretty good pics of her baby brother! But I don't want to do a scrapbook or photo album. I'm just not sure what to do, any ideas are appreciated!

Replies

• DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    How about a Calendar? I've done one before through Walgreens.com
  • jewelrylady1094
    Options
    Do they like jewelry? You can checkout my website.. www.tracilynnjewelry.net/1094 :happy:
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Wow you're really on the ball. It's so far away! Guess it kinds sneaks up on you though if you're not careful. :)
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest a calendar as well! I know on the staples website you can create your own in the copy & print section. You can add pictures to the months as well as a caption. You could add nice quotes that go along with each picture.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Do they like jewelry? You can checkout my website.. www.tracilynnjewelry.net/1094 :happy:

I make jewelry too. My MIL would probably like jewelry, but my mom and gran live on a farm, they don't dress up.

I might do calendars for Christmas this year so they can be used all of next year, instead of just half of this year.

While I was putting my daughter down for a nap I thought of doing some kind of keychain using my fave pic (or two) of the kids. I'd like to use a bottle cap shape, but bigger, and enamel a picture into it. Gotta go do some research now!