I passed a test!

Options
PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
Tonight we went to our neighbourhood fair and I am so proud of myself!! We got all of these tickets for activities but they were also good for cotton candy and so forth. My two kids and I shared three sample size bags of popcorn and we shared two dinners of veggie burgers and salad w/ a side of chocolate milk (would never be my first choice but the fair was sponsored by Island Farms so they were giving them out to the kiddos). Anyway, I was SO excited to be out like that where I'd normally take advantage and "treat" myself and I came home, entered everything and I've still got almost 300 calories I'm supposed to consume today. Yay! Keeping track all through the day like this site allows is totally motivating for me. Woohoo!

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Tonight we went to our neighbourhood fair and I am so proud of myself!! We got all of these tickets for activities but they were also good for cotton candy and so forth. My two kids and I shared three sample size bags of popcorn and we shared two dinners of veggie burgers and salad w/ a side of chocolate milk (would never be my first choice but the fair was sponsored by Island Farms so they were giving them out to the kiddos). Anyway, I was SO excited to be out like that where I'd normally take advantage and "treat" myself and I came home, entered everything and I've still got almost 300 calories I'm supposed to consume today. Yay! Keeping track all through the day like this site allows is totally motivating for me. Woohoo!
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Don't you love it when you really start to make healthy changes when you would have used the situation as an excuse to splurge? Keep it up! It sounds like you are really on the right track.:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!