burning calories eating right, but feels like you are going

bigskinner
bigskinner Posts: 42
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
at the minute i am working hard, diet is balanced and healthy, it feels that i am putting weight on, but i am not. does anyone feel like this sometimes, its so frustrating!!

Replies

• MrsBehaving
    MrsBehaving Posts: 100 Member
    Im not exactly sure what the question is. Why are you frustrated? You said you weren't gaining weight. Or do you just get frustrated at the "feeling" of gaining weight?
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    I am having that exact same kind of week! I am nervous about weighing in tomorrow because I feel like I'm not getting anywhere! I decided to really increase my water intake because that is something I am not good about. I'm hoping that I'm just being impatient and it's not really that I'm not getting anywhere!
  • _Lisa_
    _Lisa_ Posts: 61
    I am finding when I eat lots of bready or starchy things I feel that way.... even if I haven't gained it gives me that full a bloated feeling
  • I think we all feel like that! I've been doing a lot more strength training as EVERY trainer tells me you have to build muscle to burn fat. I really am noticing a difference in muscle definition and my endurance during cardio and workouts but no weight is coming off so I'm trying to be pateint as well. Im just trying to keep in mind that it doesn't happen overnight and you have to put a lot of time & energy in it. If it were easy we would all be thin and fit :smile:
This discussion has been closed.