New kid

mrsbeck
mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
Hi, I just joined today...I'm hoping that having to record everything will keep me honest! I've been trying to lose 60 pounds for the last two years. I lose ten or fifteen, and then gain it right back. I seem to be able to stay on track for a few weeks, then I get an overwhelming craving for junk food, and start getting lazy about
exercise, and before you know it, it's all back. So, here's to trying again...and staying on track this time!

Replies

• mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Hi, I just joined today...I'm hoping that having to record everything will keep me honest! I've been trying to lose 60 pounds for the last two years. I lose ten or fifteen, and then gain it right back. I seem to be able to stay on track for a few weeks, then I get an overwhelming craving for junk food, and start getting lazy about
    exercise, and before you know it, it's all back. So, here's to trying again...and staying on track this time!
  • kendra_b
    kendra_b Posts: 3
    I'm feeling your pain and am right there with you. I joined today as well, and for very similar reasons. Here's to keeping on track and accountable... Let's try to keep that motivation!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there!!! Welcome!