Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown

jessicamarie81
jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone done this? I'm thinking I want to try yoga and I'm not sure about it...is it a good calorie burn and it this a good dvd for beginners? Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    I have been going to Yoga at my local Y for a few months.....then I bought this DVD - it is a fantastic workout - however, she moves through the moves (stances) really fast....so it may not be good if you haven't done any basic yoga to learn the proper movements and lingo....

but it is a fantastic workout....I usually have a little sweat in yoga...I was drenched doing this dvd!!!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    I have this video and have to admit that it's very hard. I couldn't keep up as a beginner. I was just thinking the other day that I would try it again after doing the P90X yoga. The JM yoga is cardio for sure. You jump up and down from one position to the next and I found it confusing b/c I didn't know the poses.
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Thanks! I probably need someone to break it down a little for me at first, lol
    Congrats on 20 pounds lost!
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    thanks - I have another video Denise Austin - hot body yoga - it has two levels...and the first was very easy...I got it at Zellers for like 6.99......she walks you through the moves slower in this
This discussion has been closed.