Bob Harpers-Body rev cardio condtioning

Options
I was wondering if anyone else had tried any of his workouts. I bought this one today while picking up the 30 day shred. His seemed to have mixed reviews on amazon so I was wondering what you guys thought.

Replies

• NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I bought it for my daughter and she did it today for the first time. She did great- she did the whole 60 mins with 10 pound dumbells...but she is also as fit an Olympic athlete and she literally cried several times while doing it and screaming I freakin' HATE you at Bob on the TV. She also has talked all day about "she met satan this morning"...said it was the hardest workout she had ever done- and this girl does Level 2 and 3 of 30DS BACK TO BACK without breaking a sweat or breathing hard.

I watched her do this and I was literally in awe of this work out....I wont be going near it ANY TIME soon...

Good luck!I
  • jnicke
    jnicke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have done the Yoga and strength DVD's. The strength DVD completely kicks my butt and I can withstand alot of pain. It is very challenging but I feel so strong and fit when I consistantly do it. I really love the yoga DVD. It is a great workout DVD to do when you need a workout but also need to get back to you. Breathing, stretching, but really using your body in ways that you may not normally. I feel so great when I finish this workout. Content and Happy!