I Love Me!

Options
Triguy83
Triguy83 Posts: 57 Member
Hey all some buddies and I are starting a new campaign called I <3 Me. We Have Big plans in the works to push health & fitness all over our nation!! "You must love yourself in order to reach your goals!!!" we have a lot of things coming Merch like hoodies, t-shirts etc so keep checking our updates. =) I LOVE ME (BIG SELF HUG)
More Info coming soon but like our facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/rwines#!/pages/I-Love-Me/110766225665305

Replies

• McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Liked.
  • Triguy83
    Options
    Thank you! we are working on our 3 separate stories and the concept behind I <3 Me. :smile:
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    also liked :D
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    liked!! i love me.. alot!!
  • Triguy83
    Options
    Fantastic! thank you
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    liked
  • Triguy83
    Options
    Thank you everyone! tell your friends and who ever! lets spread the word of "SELF LOVE!" You must love yourself in order to reach your goals!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Liked!

I :heart: ME!!
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Your an absolute bad *kitten* brother! Excellent attitude! Owooooo!!!
  • Triguy83
    Options
    Your an absolute bad *kitten* brother! Excellent attitude! Owooooo!!!
    thanks my man!
  • Triguy83
    Options
    UPDATES: Hey all some buddies and I are starting a new campaign called I <3 Me. We Have Big plans in the works to push health & fitness all over our nation!! "You must love yourself in order to reach your goals!!!" we have a lot of things coming Merch like hoodies, t-shirts etc so keep checking our updates.
    More Info coming soon but like our facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/rwines#!/pages/I-Love-Me/110766225665305
    WE ARE NOW ON TWITTER @theiloveme, If you have not already please add us. we are going to need everyone to help spread the word!
  • evulka21
    evulka21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Liked:) good luck!
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Liked :)
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Triguy83
    Options
    thanks! Just got word that merch has been ordered. website should be up and running soon with everything about i <3 Me and what we are set out to do! =)
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Liked!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    bump....love this!
  • Triguy83
    Options
    Thanks everyone for liking the page! We will have our website up and running with tips, fun facts, workouts and diet plans up by next week! We are very excited to get this show on the road and we appreciate all of you for Liking our page!! T-shirts & Tank tops are also on their way so be ready to help a good cause ♥. We will be setting up street teams! So if you would like to help promote I <3 Me at your high school, college, work, gym etc we will have pdf files of flyers for you to download, print and share! as well as The "I <3 Me" person of the month Contest as well as different contests with prizes and other goodies. This is a National Campaign so if you want to help us make a difference and would like to have your voice heard "Like" us on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love-Me/110766225665305 and feel free to shoot us an e-mail at theiheartme@gmail.com. Have a story to tell feel free to share!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Sounds great and I totally agree.

I was just mentioning my thoughts on that to a friend this morning.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!