Tae bo for weight loss ?

tdawnm412
tdawnm412 Posts: 5
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey guys I don't have a gym pass or any kind of equipment so I decided to try some dvds and was looking at reviews for tae bo and alot say its used for toning and will have minimal weight loss results whats your thought on this ?

Replies

• Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    I have Taebo Cardio and a Taebo Amped scupt express . . . both are 45 minutes and burn about 350 - 400 calories via my HRM . . . thats going to allow you to lose weight for sure! And the Sculpt one works on shoulders and upper body, so strength as well. Of course, its not the only thing I do, but its effective
  • if your eating low calories tae bo can help you lose alot of weight!! kickboxing is a great calorie torcher!
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    A few years ago I used to do Tae-Bo and I got really toned. I did the original one as well as the bootcamp.
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    I've used it in the past and I lost 20lbs. I also just got a set of 4 dvds....the Amped series....from Amazon for $15. I did it once and hurt my arm, so I will get back to it when it heals more. It was one heck of a workout!
  • I did Taebo years ago and it really got me in shape (combined with the right diet of course)
  • I love my Tae Bo "This is Tae Bo". It torches calories and tones.
This discussion has been closed.