Sephora Gift Card - how should I use it?

Options
sunsetwest
sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
I have $25. I was thinking about getting a quality eyelash curler or some other kind of more permanent addition to my beauty tools. Any recs, ladies? What have you had your eye on lately in the cosmetics world?

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I had the same gift card, I got this amazing set with 5 different palettes. It has lip gloss, blush, and eyeshadow. I use it every day.
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I had the same gift card, I got this amazing set with 5 different palettes. It has lip gloss, blush, and eyeshadow. I use it every day.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I can't get enough of nice, luxorious lotions in the winter. *sigh*

Have fun shopping! :drinker:
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    Use it towrads a perfume! A sexy one for V-Day or something Fun and flirty for spring!:smile:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I shop at Sephora regularly ...love that store haha. ;)
    I don't really think you should do an eyelash curler..UNLESS you're super obsessed with your eyelashes or something. I've tried the gamut..I don't think one is super superior to other ones.
    Up to you. You should read their reviews on those if you're going to go for it. Reviews rule.
    Things that I have purchased that I liked.. heh..well, tons of perfume, the new Stella color wheel, the newest UD NYC palette, Hourglass Tinted Moisturizer, Dior Air Flash, I like their line of make up brushes also.
    I also like the Tarte eyelash curler- but a lot of people fetish the Shiseido curler (only $19) IIRC.
    Bobby brown gel liner also great stuff.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I seriously could not go one day without the Urban Decay Eye Potion Eyeshadow Primer. The NARS lip gloss in Orgasm is the best lip gloss EVER!! I couldn't bring myself to buy it more than once because it's $24 but when I did buy it I scraped the bottom until I got ever last drop out. And you can't go wrong with some high quality makeup brushes.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    @ AnaNotBanana..

Oh yeah! Totally forgot about the UD primer. I'm pretty sure Sephora is selling a larger version of all four shades too. If I was putting a lot of eyeshadow on daily I'd get those. (I don't since I basically change diapers, have a fling with my treadmill, and run errands).