Orange Creamsicle Martini

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
PER SERVING (entire recipe, 1 martini): 109 calories, 0g fat, 69mg sodium, 2.5g carbs, 0g fiber, 0.5g sugars, 0g protein -- POINTS® value 2*

This low-calorie cocktail tastes EXACTLY like those sherbet 'n ice cream bars you used to eat as a kid... Mmmmmmmm!

Ingredients:
4 oz. diet orange soda, room temperature
1.5 oz. orange-flavored vodka (like Smirnoff Twist of Orange)

1.5 oz. Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
1 tbsp. Cool Whip Free

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a martini shaker, but DO NOT shake (or the carbonated soda will explode!). Mix thoroughly with a spoon until mixture is mostly lump-free. Add about 1 cup ice (crushed, if you've got it), and stir until mixture is cold. Then place the strainer on top and pour into a large martini glass. Enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING

http://hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1462

HG Non-Alcoholic Alternatives! For the Orange Creamsicle Martini, just swap the alcohol for an extra 1.5 oz. diet orange soda. For the Mounds Bar Martini, use cold water in place of vodka. The alcohol-free version of the Orange Creamsicle Martini or one Mounds Bar Martini will have 15 calories or less and a POINTS® value of 0*. For a virgin-style Kickin' Key Lime Pie Martini, trade the alcohol for 1.5 oz. diet lemon-lime soda and STIR your drink instead of shaking it -- that liquorless beverage will have just about 30 calories and a POINTS® value of 1*.

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    PER SERVING (entire recipe, 1 martini): 109 calories, 0g fat, 69mg sodium, 2.5g carbs, 0g fiber, 0.5g sugars, 0g protein -- POINTS® value 2*

This low-calorie cocktail tastes EXACTLY like those sherbet 'n ice cream bars you used to eat as a kid... Mmmmmmmm!

Ingredients:
    4 oz. diet orange soda, room temperature
    1.5 oz. orange-flavored vodka (like Smirnoff Twist of Orange)

1.5 oz. Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
    1 tbsp. Cool Whip Free

Directions:
    Place all ingredients in a martini shaker, but DO NOT shake (or the carbonated soda will explode!). Mix thoroughly with a spoon until mixture is mostly lump-free. Add about 1 cup ice (crushed, if you've got it), and stir until mixture is cold. Then place the strainer on top and pour into a large martini glass. Enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING

http://hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1462

HG Non-Alcoholic Alternatives! For the Orange Creamsicle Martini, just swap the alcohol for an extra 1.5 oz. diet orange soda. For the Mounds Bar Martini, use cold water in place of vodka. The alcohol-free version of the Orange Creamsicle Martini or one Mounds Bar Martini will have 15 calories or less and a POINTS® value of 0*. For a virgin-style Kickin' Key Lime Pie Martini, trade the alcohol for 1.5 oz. diet lemon-lime soda and STIR your drink instead of shaking it -- that liquorless beverage will have just about 30 calories and a POINTS® value of 1*.
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    trying to get us drunk up in here:laugh:

that one sounds great too!!!:drinker:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    someone likes her martinis..............:drinker:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    OYE!!! You are a bad influence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    LMAO!:laugh:

Just sharing some yummy recipes!:wink:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I saw that too I put it in a special folder so I can try it later....Sounds so yummy:drinker:
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ooooooo sounds yummy!!!! Thanks.
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    No more watching what I eat - just hard liquor from now on!

Sounds soooo good - we get together with some friends about once per month & they count on us to bring a "cocktail of the evening" - this will be the next one :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    MMMMM MMMMM Sounds good....:drinker: Drink up MFP Drink up!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    MMmmmm, I'm having a girls night in a couple of weeks, and that sounds so yummy I might just have to try it!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Very welcome!
    Girls night sounds like so much fun!
    Enjoy!:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I saw this in my HG email this morning. OMG, I was drooling!! hehe
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've got a martini party coming up. I need all the great low cal martini recipes I can get!!!
  • denae
    denae Posts: 9
    Options
    59143.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

WOW THAT SOUNDS GREAT! THANK YOU!
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    A martini sounds good right now. (I don't think my boss would like it:laugh: ). I don't think I would be able to stop with one.......mmmmmmmm. There's a thought! :drinker:
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I had this last night and it was good. Thanks for the suggestion as I have a martini party Sat. I usually love the chocolate type (with Bailey's) I never looked up the calories, cause I know it's bad. These HG recipies will be my savior!
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I DO NOT DRINK BOOZE SO,THANKS FOR ADDING THE "NON ALCOHOL" ITEMS. I WILL TRY THEM.:blushing: