Good Results

Options
Hi! I'm Jennifer and I have been fat my whole life! Made a lifestyle change a little over a month ago and have already lost 13lbs! Looking forward to accomplishing my goal to better health and a better me!:wink:

Replies

• weagle81
    weagle81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You're doing great Jennifer!!! I'm glad we're both doing this, and I'm glad that now I'm concious about how many calories are in what now.. Now that I know that I can actually see why I am gaining weight. Or why I did. Not saying I won't splurge every now and again but not all the time!!
  • JinnJinn
    Options
    Thank you Joanie! I'm glad we are doing it too. It opened my eyes to what all I was putting in my mouth! I actually had no idea about alot of things. I was checking some stuff out the other day & learned a few things, some I already knew but didn't apply, you may want to know..... All the chemicals in stuff like margarine and processed foods and even the prepackaged frozen foods slow down the digestion process; Stay away from sodas, but if you are gonna have one... have a regular one, the artificial sweeteners are BAAAD for you; Chew your food slowly, it takes 20 mins before you realize you're full; Any diet that tells you to not have any kind of fruit or veggie is crazy, they are all good for you; whole wheat is just as bad as white bread, its whole grain that you should have; eat all natural & fresh as much as possible; eat as little red meat as possible; WATER, WATER, WATER!!