Jessica from South Carolina

Options
Hi, I am a 26 year old mother of one handsome 4 year old boy. I have been married for 2 years and have probably put on about 40 pounds in that time frame. I always heard that you let yourself go when you get married and I guess that's true. I don't think I meant to let myself go, I just got comfortable. I have let my self esteem deplenish over this time and am ready to fight and get it back. My downfall is I like to eat and have a hard time stopping when I am getting full. OH yeah and I guess it doesn't help that I love starchy foods...potatoes, pasta, and bread are my favorites. So, I am having a hard time getting my calories where they are supposed to be on here, but it is only my second day. I am ready for a change!!! Good luck to all of you and I look forward to becoming a healthier and slimmer person with all of you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jmlane1981
    Options
    Hi, I am a 26 year old mother of one handsome 4 year old boy. I have been married for 2 years and have probably put on about 40 pounds in that time frame. I always heard that you let yourself go when you get married and I guess that's true. I don't think I meant to let myself go, I just got comfortable. I have let my self esteem deplenish over this time and am ready to fight and get it back. My downfall is I like to eat and have a hard time stopping when I am getting full. OH yeah and I guess it doesn't help that I love starchy foods...potatoes, pasta, and bread are my favorites. So, I am having a hard time getting my calories where they are supposed to be on here, but it is only my second day. I am ready for a change!!! Good luck to all of you and I look forward to becoming a healthier and slimmer person with all of you! :flowerforyou:
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica! Duke it out and get that self-esteem back. Pulling for you! :flowerforyou:
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome - from one 26 year old mother of a 4 year old to another! (Though I have a daughter)

Stick it out - you will find most of the information and support you need on this site!

Enjoy & good luck!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You can do it Jessica. You will find this site helps alot in so many ways. We are glad you are here.

Eve
  • jmlane1981
    Options
    Thank you all! :happy:
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    SO-Cal me to!! Good luck you can do it we can help.