Question of Women Only!

Options
Hey Ladies,

I am about a week from starting my cycle and I am going to start getting really bloated, I started this new pill which I hate and this is going to end my second month. I need all the suggestions I can get to keep the bloating to a min. I know melons, berries and citrus are nautral diaretics but anything out their pill, tea, ect.

I have been on the pill for almost 9 years and I haven't had these issues since before I started the pill. I have always had a 3 or less day period now I am like 7 + days now with bloating starting a week before and not ending until I end.

HELP PLEASE! Thank you in advance. :flowerforyou:

69451.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

1st Goal: 165 by my daughter's 1st Birthday
2nd Goal: 140 by Husbands birthday (vegas!)
Ultimate Goal: size 6

Replies

• cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I am about a week from starting my cycle and I am going to start getting really bloated, I started this new pill which I hate and this is going to end my second month. I need all the suggestions I can get to keep the bloating to a min. I know melons, berries and citrus are nautral diaretics but anything out their pill, tea, ect.

I have been on the pill for almost 9 years and I haven't had these issues since before I started the pill. I have always had a 3 or less day period now I am like 7 + days now with bloating starting a week before and not ending until I end.

HELP PLEASE! Thank you in advance. :flowerforyou:

69451.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

1st Goal: 165 by my daughter's 1st Birthday
    2nd Goal: 140 by Husbands birthday (vegas!)
    Ultimate Goal: size 6
  • Moblykitty
    Options
    My mom always swore by Vitamin B6.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Every pill is different and every pill has it's side affects. You may want to switch to another type. I have tried two types in my life, one that made me a cry baby and insanely emotional and, well insane. And one that gave me the WORST pain due to aggrevating ovarian cysts. Needless to say, I'm not a big fan!!
    :flowerforyou: For you ucky feeling tum tum.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Well, i'm not a lady but most whole food/natural food markets have a wide variety of teas that work specifically for bloating/cramping/abdominal pains. My ex used to swear by them. Give them a shot?
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    Thank you All! I am totally going to give these a try.:happy:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Exercise, exercise, exercise. My doctor told me to exercise my brains out during that time...makes you less bloated and less cranky....works for me.

Good luck!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I would go with exercise, B6, and any natural diuretics like tea, lemon in your water, etc.

I found this article that might help:
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water-retention/WO00130

Good luck!:flowerforyou: