Low Calorie Parfait

Options
magichatter06
magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
I am looking to make a low calorie parfait using probably vanilla yogurt, nuts or granola and some type of berries.

How would you make yours?

Suggestions?

Thanks!!!:smile:

Replies

• magichatter06
    Options
    I am looking to make a low calorie parfait using probably vanilla yogurt, nuts or granola and some type of berries.

How would you make yours?

Suggestions?

Thanks!!!:smile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I think I would make mine like mcdonalds

Yogurt
    strawberries
    blue berries

Some granola if your gutsy :laugh:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Kroger makes a carb control yogurt that is low in sugar and carbs. I use the vanilla flavor. I add a teaspoon of splenda, just to make it a bit sweeter and one nature valley granola bar that I crumble and either strawberries or blueberries or both. It is a great treat and very filling.
  • greeneyedgirl
    Options
    I use silhouette yogurt, blueberries and kashi whole grain puff cereal...tastes good and the cereal is 80 cals per cup and low carb
  • magichatter06
    Options
    Thank you all! Those all sound delicious! :):flowerforyou:

Never thought about crushing up a granola bar, I have roasted almond ones on hand!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Those all sound delicious! :):flowerforyou:

Never thought about crushing up a granola bar, I have roasted almond ones on hand!

I use the roasted almonds ones. Today I bought some weight watchers yogurt. It was amoretto cheesecake. It was really yummy with the almond granola bar and a mix of strawberries and blueberries. It really is like dessert!