How much is too much?

zilla
zilla Posts: 46
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey all,

I find myself getting anxious about how much I'm working out and how much I should work out. For example, I did a 5k run and an hour yoga class. Yesterday I had ballet and walked for an hour. Wednesday I worked out for over 4 hours. I don't need to do anymore do I? Do I? I find that I'm quite lazy when I'm not working out, I just potter around my apartment, read, walk up to the shops, watch TV... and I just feel like I'm being lazy and not doing enough.

Anyone eles feel this? I sort of don't know what I should be feeling or should be doing.

Advice much appreciated.

Replies

• Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 280 Member
    Rest is as important as exercise. Apparently you're quite an active individual (good for you BTW) so if I were you I'd workout 5-6 days a week, alternating between cardio and weight training sessions, and take 1-2 days of rest. :o]
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    You're not eating enough - looking at your food diary, I see the majority of days are less than 1000 calories, some are as low as 650-700. This is dangerous! You're starving your body :frown:
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    For example, on the 7th you ate 713 calories, but worked off 570. That means you consumed only 143 calories. If you're having days like this and still feel like you're not doing enough, please seek help from someone knowledgeable. You're going to hurt yourself! :frown:

Edit: same with February 8th. You ate 1012 calories, burned 779, so you only consumed (net) 233 calories. On February 9th you ate 1179, exercised 902, giving you a net of 277. This could be an eating disorder. Please look into this!
This discussion has been closed.