conflicted......

Options
So I know what MFP tells me as far as how many calories , then there is the nutrionist that says another, then based on my thyroid condition it says another.......where do you go from there?

I have quite a bit to lose and not sure what is "right" for me ....I know what has worked for others but how do you decide what is right when everyone is different?

I have been on here a month and lost 4 lbs and I never lose that initial water weight for some reason:sad: I don't think any "one" answer is wrong I just don't know what path to follow ??

Would anyone care to give me some advice?

:heart: Kristen

Replies

• runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    So I know what MFP tells me as far as how many calories , then there is the nutrionist that says another, then based on my thyroid condition it says another.......where do you go from there?

I have quite a bit to lose and not sure what is "right" for me ....I know what has worked for others but how do you decide what is right when everyone is different?

I have been on here a month and lost 4 lbs and I never lose that initial water weight for some reason:sad: I don't think any "one" answer is wrong I just don't know what path to follow ??

Would anyone care to give me some advice?

:heart: Kristen
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    mix it up and decide which works best for you
    I would personally try to stick to your doctors advice
    but maybe you should try giving each version a week long trial
    whichever is more successful you try and stick to?
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Make your body your science project. Try two weeks of each plan and see what works for you. We are all designed differently. See what helps you lose, but also makes you feel good. I have playd around with several intakes and when I found the right balance I stuck with it.
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    it sounds like a good idea ...I will keep you posted!!!!

Thanks much and if anyone else still has ideas feel free

:heart: