No weight loss

Options
:sad: Hi I have just started this site a week ago, as usual still no weight loss at 5' 1" 126lbs 1200 cals a day the weight just does not want to go. I walk for about an hour daily and am not very athletic. I only need to lose about a stone in weight but find it absolutely impossible to lose even an ounce. Help.

Replies

• SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Your body gets used to the same kind of exercise all the time. You might want to try adding a different card activity to your work out. Find something you like? I recommend zumba! If you like to dance, you might really enjoy it AND see some results.

P.S. You probably don't have much to Lise and that could be contributing too. Hang in there!
  • zakku1
    zakku1 Posts: 32
    Options
    Did you calculate your BMR on the tools page? Depending on your age, it might not be much over 1200 calories.

It's not recommended to go below eating 1200 calories. So you will need to amp up the exercise a little.

Stick to it and don't get discouraged. You may not have a lot of weight to lose, so you might want to concentrate on toning.
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    make sure you eat back your exercise calories (maybe not all.... but i'd go with at least half) and just keep at it.

I didn't lose anything for the first two weeks and 3 weeks after that got stuck and couldn't shift a lb however hard I tried. And then all of a sudden it started dropping off. Be persistent and consistent and it'll come through eventually.

Also, take your measurements..... much better indicator!!