I need MFP friends

Options
I've been using the app on my phone for several months and have recently started using the site as well. I'd like to make a few new friends to help cheer each other on and keep motivated since we are all here for the same reason. So, if you are looking for cheerleaders too, add me :-)

Replies

• pandalady8
    pandalady8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd love a cheerleader! Feel free to add me, and I'll try my best to cheer you on too.
  • JacklynnK
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Jackie. I'm BRAND new to this as of a few min. ago. Didn't even fill out profile yet. So you can help me with everything. I'll help you with motivation it you help me also. I sure need it. Im looling to lose about 50 lbs. I have to go run errands now, but will keep in touch. Thanks. TTYL Jackie PS Good Luck
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...thanks!
  • dcjohnson38
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO CHEER EVERYONE ON AND BE CHEERED AS WELL BECAUSE I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dcjohnson38
    Options
    OMG!!!!! THAT IS GREAT I HOPE TO ACHIEVE THAT GOAL AS WELL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!
  • datzme57
    datzme57 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well. I've had MFP on my iPod for months' always meaning to start towards a better me. Just got over double pneumonia and am now back to work after a month off. Dr. keeps telling me my wheezing and low oxygen level is weight related so I'm going to try YET AGAIN and this time keep it off. I am going to a really neat fitness center where EVERYONE is physically challenged in some way and not a spandex clad person in sight! I would welcome any friends that want to communicate.
  • lazyamerz
    lazyamerz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've got only one friend, so add me to the "need MFP friends" list! hehe
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am brandy new on here! Just signed up! Would love to meet new people for support and encouragement! And of course, I would do the same to you! Feel free to add me anytime! Thanks!!!
  • brittaney11
    brittaney11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here too and could use some friends! :)
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Love to have more friends:) Welcome!
  • msshaydlady
    Options
    Welcome aboard. MFP members have been a fantastic source of support for me and I would like to pay-it-forward by being a source of support to anyone who needs it.
  • catwoodard
    catwoodard Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been here two weeks and could use some cheerleaders as well. :) Feel free to add me.
  • JeanieLouise
    Options
    I need some motivation myself. Feel free to add me!
  • JeanieLouise
    Options
    I need some motivation myself. Feel free to add me!
  • Eyeofthebeholder
    Options
    :laugh: Hi, I just got started yesterday. I'm pretty excited and this seems like entirely tooooo much fun to be a weight loss program. I have extreme Celiac's Disease and I am reach out go all folks that have to eat a Gluten, soy, nut, diary/cassein free diet that is tastey and low in calories. I travel a lot and I am not suppose to eat out really, but what's a girl to do. I'm trying!
  • Eyeofthebeholder
    Options
    :laugh: Hi, I just got started yesterday. I'm pretty excited and this seems like entirely tooooo much fun to be a weight loss program! I have extreme Celiac's Disease and I am reaching out to all folks who have to eat a Gluten, soy, nut, diary/cassein free diet that is tastey and low in calories. I travel a lot and I am not suppose to eat out really, but what's a girl to do. I'm trying!
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome! The site is a great tool to use! Feel free to add me :)
  • MyFitMyHealthMyLife
    Options
    I'm new here and need MFP friends as well...add me please. Thanks and Happy Weight Lost to you
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    hey im new as well, i started about a month ago..but never posted on the forums.. if anyone wants to be friends add me and lets set goals and make losing weight for enjoyable and exciting!!! Ive got 4 months left on my deployment i want to be 150 by june 20th!! possible?? im gonna try my hardest!