I can do 2 songs

pmd14
pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
When I first started to exerfcise I could barely walk a mile. Now I am up to 10 miles once a week, 6 miles twice a week and 3 miles 3 times a week. Great accomplishment but the scale wasn't moving so much. Someone told me to add hills and try to jog. The hills were easy but I could only jog maybe 10 to 20 seconds every 10 to 15 minutes now I can do 2 songs on my Ipod!!!!!!!!

Yeah for me. Take that scale!!!!!!!

Replies

• pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    When I first started to exerfcise I could barely walk a mile. Now I am up to 10 miles once a week, 6 miles twice a week and 3 miles 3 times a week. Great accomplishment but the scale wasn't moving so much. Someone told me to add hills and try to jog. The hills were easy but I could only jog maybe 10 to 20 seconds every 10 to 15 minutes now I can do 2 songs on my Ipod!!!!!!!!

Yeah for me. Take that scale!!!!!!!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    You GO!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: Great Job!! Keep it up!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!